The 15th Annual Feast of St. Anthony will be held
- Thursday, June 4 - 6:00 to 11:00 pm
- Friday, June 5 - 6:00 to 11:00 pm
- Saturday, June 6 - 6:00 to 11:00 pm
- Sunday, June 7 - 2:00 to 9:00 pm
Roman Catholic Church of the
Feast lawn signs will be distributed after all masses starting this weekend, while supplies last. Please take a complimentary sign to display on your lawn to promote the Feast. Just as a friendly reminder, lawn signs are to be placed on your private property ONLY and not on public property.
Parish Food Tent
- Thurs., June 4 - Penne a la Vodka from Chestnut Tavern
- Fri., June 5 - Arancini (rice balls) from Joe's Rotisseria
- Fri., June 5 - Pierogi from Delicious Fresh Pierogi
- Sat., June 6 - Eggplant Rollatini from Vintage Italian Restaurant
- Sun., June 7 - Ravioli from Casa di Trevi
- Sun., June 7 - Empanadas from El Lechon de Negron
While supplies last!!